Skip to main content
I have been working in Spine (a 2D animation tool for games) for FoxNext (Fox's mobile games) for almost 2 years now as a freelance animator.  I can't show any of that yet, but for now here is some Spine animation I did on my free time.  I used photos from a quick image search, split the image into layers with some cutting and repainting in Photoshop, made a skeleton with some clever constraints, and animated them to the TMNT theme song.  Lip syncing is tricky because Spine does not have any audio playback, but I was able to estimate the timing by listening to the track a few times and going back and forth between it and Spine.  I made a skeleton that was easy to reuse for each Italian Renaissance Ninja Artist, saving rigging time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steglassesauruses Here is my 5 Second Day short for Titmouse!