Skip to main content

Looking for an animator?

Click to see my Resume.

Comments

  1. Hello, my name is Niyat Tekle. I graduated from California State University East Bay with a Bachelor's degree in Multimedia and I am currently taking classes in Berkeley City College to enhance and develop my skills in character designing and 2D and 3D animation. I gave a craving for artistic creativity such as character designing, voice acting and animation. I have been interested in them since the sixth grade. I began drawing characters ever since. I have also done 2D and 3D Animated shorts with Adobe Animate and Maya. I also am curious to learn the life of a Freelancer. If you have the time, I would like to make an informational interview about the life of a freelancer in Animation in video chat, email or face to face if you live near downtown Oakland.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steglassesauruses Here is my 5 Second Day short for Titmouse!